Monday, February 7, 2011

The beginning

It's happened.  I've decided to start my own blog.  I thought it would be a great way to let out my creative side.  We'll see.

A bit about who we are:
-I am a 32 year old SAHM.  Don't ask too often, it's not unusual for me to forget my age.  I always laughed at "grown-ups" who didn't know their age.  I thought they were just being funny and teasing.  No.  At some point, apparently much sooner than I thought, you really do forget how old you are.
-I am married to my wonderful husband "Sweetie".  He's a great guy, that I somehow was able to marry.  He tends to tell (and laugh at) cheesy jokes.  He's a wonderful father to our 3 children.
-Our oldest child:  "Sunshine" is 5.  She is generally sweet and giving with a belly laugh that can bring tears to her, and your, eyes.  Of course as I say this she is antagonizing her younger brother.
-Our second child:  "Peanut" is 3.  He is the best combination which ultimately makes it the worst!  He is mischievious and does things Sunshine would never even dream of doing.  Then he looks at you and smiles the sweetest smile, he'll climb up on your lap and say "Wuv wu Mommy".  It's the worst combo, a sweet and loving troublemaker.
-Our third child:  "Bean" is 4 months.  A good baby, he is quick to smile or laugh at anyone who looks at him.  This makes up for the fact that he isn't always the best sleeper at night.  Great napper, just doesn't always agree with sleeping at night.
-The other 2 members of our family are our dog and cat.  Both loved very much.  "L" is a great German shepherd whom Sunshine believes to have been put on this Earth solely for the purpose to be her best friend.  "R" is a cat that loves me, tolerates Sweetie, will go to Sunshine only if she has a special treat and runs away any other time.

So that's my family.  I am somehow able to explain 5 people and 2 animals in less than a paragraph yet in high school I had to do a whole report on Shakespeare.  This is us and this is our story.

No comments:

Post a Comment